Membership fee is $60 USD the first year and reduced price ($45) to renew annually
• Club membership is open to all persons 21 years and older
• Majority of club trips are restricted to paid-up club members only
• Typically one-day bus trips will allow non-members and children (check with the trip leader)
• You can join at any time in person, at club meetings (or by mail)
• Your annual membership expires on August 31st.
• Membership renewals open June 1st each year, and your renewal opportunity runs until August 31st of each year (you have three months to renew your membership).
After August 31st you are joining as a new member [Hint: Renew before August 31st and save money].
The Skidaddlers Membership form should be filled out in the PDF file BEFORE you print it.
NOTE: Some browsers will open the PDF file correctly and some MAY NOT (see instructions below).
Click on the form image below to pull up the PDF application or click on the link at the bottom of this page.
If you do NOT see the fields to type in (as indicated in red in the image above) then your browser should give you an option to download the file OR open it as a PDF file. Once you open the PDF file you will see the fields and you will be able to type in them. Then print out the completed form.
Please, it is very hard to read everyone's handwriting so it's important that you make the effort to use the online form entry and then print the application AFTER you have filled it out in the PDF file.
All you will need to do after you print the completed application out is to "sign and date" the form.
Then submit one print out (for each person) with your check made out to Suffolk Skidaddlers.
Mail To: (or come to a meeting)
Mary Bartoszek (Membership)
137 Clubhouse Circle
Melville, NY 11747
At Wednesday Evening Meetings ...
• You can sign-up for trips at same time & place!
• You can pay by cash or check!
• You can meet the trip leader and get questions answered!
• You can arrange room-mate and to share-a-ride!
• You get your membership card immediately and begin to save with discounts on ski gear
(at area shops) and discount lift tickets at New England ski resorts!
Download Membership Form Here
2017 - 2018 Club Board
President - John James
1st Vice President - Pete Wenninger
2nd Vice President - Jeff Meyer
Secretary - Donna Leahy
Treasurer - Lynn Finnegan
Members at Large:
Past President - Mark Reindl
Membership - Mary Bartoszek
Newsletter - Need Volunteer
Entertainment - Dolores Goldstein
Financial Assistant - Donna Lawrence